Tiesa, už gražaus fasado slypi juodas darbas ir didelės pastangos - vargu, ar kuri nors iš pasikeitusiųjų galėtų teigti, jog tokius rezultatus pasiekė lengvai. Daugelis pripažins - teko ne vieną ašarą išlieti ir daug ko atsisakyti norint pagaliau pasiekti trokštamą išvaizdą.
Atrinkome labiausiai nustebinusias figūros transformacijas, į kurias gali pasižvalgyti. Ech, ir iš kur šios merginos semiasi tiek valios ir ryžto?
- Amazing Motivational Story By @megsmotivationn - H E A L T H Y// is the best lifestyle to live.. When I look at my senior photo on the left, I feel sorry because she didn't know happiness. Yes, being healthy is obviously not the only reason someone can be happy. But as for an OVERRALL happiness and fighting depression, it really makes a huge impact. The girl on the left looks in the mirror and cries. The girl on the left wouldn't wear shorts her whole life because when she did people would stare and talk. She hated shopping because the fitting rooms light shows you every flaw and piece of cellulite. She didn't like photos unless they were angled from above. She even deleted all her prom photos while crying, because of how she felt about herself.. And to cope with things, she would go get a large sweet tea and fries and eat her problems away.. I could not live like that anymore. After my overdose, I knew something had to change. It started with loving myself. Learning to love myself was my motivation. Learning to care about what I put in my body IS my motivation still. Caring about my health. Having a purpose. That's motivation. It will not be easy at first but I promise it gets easier in the end. It becomes a habit and then eating fast food will not go well with your body anymore so that won't even be an option! It gets better, but you have to start. Stop half assing it and only dieting for half a week. Put your full potential in. MEAL PREP. and don't have any bad foods in your house! PLEASE. Making this decision was the best decision of my life. It changed everything. Life will be better than you could even imagine if you simply just make the change. You can't get the ass you want by sitting on it, so get it NOW.
- Amazing Transformation by @Mrsthescottydiesel - My name is Sophia. I started my fitness journey back in February 2014. I have lost 105 pounds so far through clean eating, exercise, consistency and staying focus. No pills/ no surgery. I started because I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle not only for me but for my family as well. I was born with a heart condition which I was told I wouldn't make it to 30. I'm now 33 years old and I think fitness and God has assisted in giving me a few more years. Hopefully I can use my story and Ig acct to inspire someone else to make a change for the better. Starting tip: Stay focus, plan ahead. It won't be easy but it will honestly be worth it! #Fitmom
- Amazing Transformation! - My official 50 lb lost post 🤗🤗🤗 I remember starting out how I dreamed of 130 lbs. I honestly never though I'd get here, but said I'd just shoot for 50 anyway. Maybe I'd lose 30 if I was lucky. Now I look forward to keeping my progress, and continuing to move forward daily. I know I have a lot left to go but unlike last time, I know I'm capable of anything. @kelseyace
- DOUBLE TAP & TAG a friend that is ready to start their weight loss journey! - @therealsarahgilbert shares her Incredible Transformation Story! - “I wasn't going to share the bikini picture, like ever, but it was a milestone for me. I hadn't put one on since high school. Am I totally happy with where I'm at now? Nope. I'm cringing sharing it. I'm still progressing, and I'm still working on accepting where I am now. I am proud of the work I've done though and no stretch marks or loose skin is going to keep me from owning it.”
Amazing Transformation By @dedikated_lifestyle - I had to dig pretty deep to find this before photo! 😬 I was always kind of strategic with photos when I was overweight-I tried to keep my poses as "flattering" as possible, I tried to "suck in" and I just deleted pictures as soon as I saw them after a night out. Sure, I didn't love seeing myself in photos, but I was a confident girl who was never picked on because of her weight...I knew I was "big" and I really didn't let it get to me. - I am definitely still the same girl with the same outgoing personality, but I now have a real zest for life, I am way less self conscious, I have more energy, I can buy "normal" clothes, I am strong, I am fit and I am truly happy. - Sure I still have my moments when I feel chubby, flabby and heavy but pictures like this put everything in perspective. This is achievable for every single one of you! There are no quick fixes or magic products that will get these results. It takes plenty of exercise, good nutrition, constant motivation and a willingness to put in the hard yards in order to see change.
- DOUBLE TAP & TAG a friend that is ready to start their weight loss journey! - This is @mariajoaobonito and this is her Transformation! - “Many of you wonder how I did it.. The point is, I am still doing it. But one thing I can tell you for sure: #determination is key! Knowing where you are going and what you are willing to do to get there is the most important thing you must realize! I was in a very negative stage of my life and I am not a sad person so I DECIDED... (because since it is my life I am the only one who should have something to say) that it was more than time to change my life and feel better with myself. There is no secret formula or miraculous work out.. That is all some big BS The hard work is made in the kitchen. As I used to say, working out is 20%, resting is 10% and eating habits are 70% of your results. The tricky part is not finding time or mood to go to the gym for 1hour, but controlling yourself around food for the 23hours you have left on your day! My favorite words are #determination #dedication #focus and #motivation . I think they can totally describe the process I am going through. I am not getting fit for summer, I am getting healthy for life... And once you set your mind to it.. YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING !!!!”
- DOUBLE TAP & TAG a friend that is ready to start their weight loss journey! This is @fitmissbliss and this is her Incredible Journey! . “Was thinking about my arms today, and how self conscious I tend to be about them. I then was clearing out some old photos and came across this one...wow! Seeing this side by side has really reminded me how important it is to not only focus on where we want to be, but also on how far we've come!” -
- DOUBLE TAP & TAG a friend that is ready to start their weight loss journey! - @melrose.fitness shares her Incredible Transformation Story! - "I never felt comfortable in my own skin my entire life growing up. I went through some hard times where I felt really alone and down on myself. It wasn't until I started to take care of myself by working out and eating right that I finally began to feel confident and ok with being me. Today I look forward to getting stronger each day both physically and emotionally. Fitness gave me a new start to my life!”
- Amazing Transformation By @hashi88 - When you begin to have a positive mindset life becomes enjoyable. It's easy to come up with excuses to delay your goals and happiness. All the time I hear things like " As soon as I solve this problem , I'll fix the next one" or " As soon as I find some time, I'll try to lose the weight" etc No! If you don't put your foot down and decide to chase your goals , there will always be something keeping you from achieving those goals. Get rid of the excuses and change your life around right now. Stay focused and dedicated! 🙏🏽👏🏼👌🏼💪🏼
- Amazing Transformation By @cristinadown100 - Same shorts, same girl..different life! I will never forget the moment i made the decision to want more for myself, to want to be better. Being healthy is so much more than just that. It speaks volumes about you. It shows you are a person who cares about yourself and dedicates time to yourself. It shows you are disciplined and commited. It shows character. People will be curious about you simply because you first took the time and treated yourself well, and it projects! Push yourself, dream bigger than imaginable and be relentless in your pursuit to accomplish it all. If I did it, you can too!
- Awesome Transformation By @amanda.pennino - I'm a former elementary school teacher who got caught up in the Work-Eat-Sleep routine... I gained unhealthy habits & weight. I suffered from debilitating anxiety for working out in public. I was dying to stop scrolling my social media wishing I looked like someone else, & instead finally start living in a body I loved. I decided to try working out at home & I transformed my entire LIFE in my living room! My goal is to inspire. You deserve to live in a body you love, and you CAN do it from home!
- Awesome Transformation by @cristinadown96 - I wasn't always heavy but slowly gained weight after high school over the years. Next thing you know, I'm weighing 245 lbs and my blood pressure was through the roof. My doctor wanted to prescribe me blood pressure medication but I insisted that I try regulating my pressure by getting healthy before going to that extreme. My desire to live a long, healthy life fueled me to completely change my eating habits and get off my butt! I lost just about 100 lbs in less than a year and hope to keep working on my body.
- Awesome Transformation By @becpeachy - I'd always been over weight but back in 2014 I hit a all time low. I was at my biggest of 222lbs and hadn't left my home in 18 months due to my anxiety disorder. My mental health was getting worse and physically I was so big I was having awful back ache, I didn't know how to fix my mind so I decided to fix the outside. I started eating healthier and working out on the stationary bike in my home I could only manage 3mins at first and gradually it built up to a hour. I then introduced weight training and HIIT. I've lost a total of 102lbs now and am the healthiest I've ever been. I started eating healthier and working out on the stationary bike in my home I could only manage 3mins at first and gradually it built up to a hour. I then introduced weight training and HIIT. I've lost a total of 102lbs now and am the healthiest I've ever been.
- Amazing Transformation By @alissaxdanielle - I have always struggled with some extra kilograms. It was just someday I looked at the picture on the left and I knew I wanted to be healthy and strong. With all the junk I was eating, always feeling weak, unhealthy and unattractive. (I still love to eat, but in moderation) 😊 Now that I have lost 17 kg, I am at 55 kg now and 162 cm in height, I am feeling wonderful and healthy. I hope to help many others out there on the way to finding themselves.
- AMAZING Transformation by @thebirdspapaya - Pushing way out of my comfort zone with this one (because I'm not exactly a fan of tummy baring), but so many ask me about skin and how I've dealt with excess. The fact is, I haven't. I've been frustrated at times with it - but my body has grown and given birth to three babies, it's been overweight, its now lost 100lbs. Skin is like an elastic. It can stretch out, but it doesn't snap back to its original shape the moment you let go of it. There are scars, now faded. There is skin that drives me crazy when I bend over or workout or pull up jeans. While I can sit and pout about the fact that my sister is pregnant with her 5th without a stretch mark on her stomach while I have many, or that I've had to work to maintain a body and watch others just seemingly have it, I won't. Comparison is the thief of joy. At the end of the day - my body is my temple. My earthly home. I am caring for it and nourishing it in new ways, and it's changing. It's adjusting. The scars won't go. But they're scars of a much bigger beautiful story than my own insecurities can play them out to be. Let us embrace the mom bod.
- AWESOME Transformation By @sdfitchick - When I got to college I stopped working out, ate waffles all the time and gained 50 pounds. I never wanted to do anything, my favorite hobby was napping. I had no idea what I wanted to major in. I had nothing I was passionate about. My life was pretty dull with Netflix being the highlight of my day. Fast-forward three years and my love for life is UNREAL. I have found many things I am passionate about and have so much love in my heart that was definitely not there before. I lost 60 pounds without pills, wraps, shakes, or any “quick fixes”. I ate healthy and worked out at least 4 times a week to achieve this body. I used Kayla Itsines BBG guides (plyometric workouts) 3 days a week, yoga once a week and did workouts with weights two times a week. I ate chicken, vegetables, fruits and whole grains, but still had pizza and dessert once a week. Losing weight and getting healthy has changed my life by boosting my confidence, enhancing my energy and has made me a more positive, happy person. I made this Instagram so that I can help others achieve this healthy lifestyle and happiness because I believe everyone should feel their best.😄💪
- AMAZING Transformation From @rebecca_weightloss__warrior - ‘Sometimes looking at pictures of people farther along in their fitness journey can be real motivating, but other times it can really screw with you mentally. At some point along the way, I realised that looking at people who I considered more fit than I was, could make me feel defeated. It took me awhile to realize that just because they look like that on Instagram or Facebook, doesn't mean they don't have cellulite or skip out on the last five minutes of cardio or occasionally eat too many sweets. We're all human'' Saw this on a website and it couldn't be more true, we are all on our own journeys to destination body happy but shouldn't compare. -
Ive always struggled with my weight since I was a child, I was picked on and called fat.. when I met my husband it took us 4 years to have our first child cause I was over weight and unhealthy. I finally got pregnant with my miracle baby and I was considered high risk, I was diabetic and suffered from hypertension. I was a non compliant patient and really didn't do what my doctors would tell me to do. Finally I needed to establish my self with a primary care physician and when to see him for the first time and he basically told me I was headed for disaster if I didn't change my eating habits. I was obese I was depressed had diabetes and hypertension. The doctor told me if I didn't change that I probably wouldn't live a long and healthy life. I had to do something so I literally started to lose weight on my own and yoyo dieted and I finally considered getting bariatric surgery. On April 1st of 2015 I had surgery and my life has literally changed for the better, I do not have diabetes or hypertension anymore! Follow my wlj ⬇⬇⬇ . @vsg_estrellita @vsg_estrellita @vsg_estrellita @vsg_estrellita #weigtlosstransformation #weightlossjourney #weightloss #vsgfam #vsg #vsginstacrew #vsgcommunity #vsgbabes #bariatricsurgery #bariatricbabe #gastricsleevecommunity #gastricsleeve #weightlossstory #weightlossmotivation #weightlossinspiration #weightloss #vsglatina #igtransformations #obese2beast #fatnomore #weightloss #wlstransformations #obesetobeast #sidebyside #fattofit
- This is @fieniko and this is her Amazing Weight Loss Journey! - “I went from 140kilos/308lbs to 70kilos/146 lbs in two years, with healthy food and exercise only. No dieting pills, operations or dieting supplements. I've always been the fat girl, and got bullied in school a lot because it - but I decided to prove all my doubters, non-believers and myself wrong when I stepped on the scale at the age of 19. I got the biggest shock of my life! From there I had to fight for my life. Out of depression, anxiety and obesity - and it's been the best decision ever! I found myself and finally overcame my lifelong obesity. Now I'm able to do all the things I couldn't do in my fat-prison. I believe in everyone who wish to do the same. Everyone can do it! Believe in yourself, cause you're capable of so much more than you think!”
My FIT Programs👆🏼LINK IN BIO ~ ⭐️ TESTIMONIAL from amazing @sharihappy who did my FIT Programs & challenges from my fitness app: . "I have tried so many diets, running, and workout classes in my life but they never really worked. Then I found Emily Skye's programmes. It all started last September with Emily's first challenge! They were quick and easy to follow routines. I was also part of Emily's Facebook members group, with so many amazing supportive ladies! I had Emily and the other ladies encouraging me all the way through. Then I did the 2nd challenge. In November I did the F.I.T. Phases 1,2 and 3 and re did the challenges. I'm now on phase 3 again and plan to continue re doing until Emily releases another program. Emily has changed my life and I am so grateful!! I never thought I would have my dream body after having two children. I now have the energy to run around after my toddler. It feels so good, I am sharing Emily's programmes wherever I go! Love you Em! Sending you lots of blessings xx" - Sharina / Emily Skye F.I.T. Member . . 👉🏼 Want to feel as amazing as Sharina? Join my beautiful, supportive FIT family by clicking the link in my profile!👆🏼 . - Did you know you can do all of my programmes and challenges in my app? 📲 . . #emilyskye #emilyskyefit #emilyskyefitfam #fit #fitness #transformation #fitcommunity #beforeandafter #fitnessplan #fitnessprogram #fatloss #healthy #healthyeating
It's never to late to start your journey to becoming your best! Click the link in my profile to join our FIT FAM!!👆🏼 . ⭐️ TESTIMONIAL from beautiful Véronique |@vero_lift_for_fit . . "In the past few years, I've tried many things to improve my unhealthy condition but wasn't able to get results. Like a lot of girls I was under eating, & always disappointed in my body. I started following Emily Skye’s facebook page. I loved the way she was, she's all about feeling great and being healthy from the inside. Emily actually knows what she’s doing and she is so positive! After following Emily for a few months I decided to buy her complete F.I.T. Program (all 3 phases). Best decision ever! I’ve been following the program for 2 months now, and I can’t imagine quitting! I found the way to connect with myself and listen to my body's needs. The response is amazing… I feel so great and powerful! Happy, strong, with a lot of energy! I have a lot of energy, every day! With the meal plan, I learned about what a normal portion was and that I had to eat about 5 times a day. I also found that I had to eat more food than I thought to be healthy! Emily's program has taught me how to eat healthy. I'm not craving anymore, the meal plan is perfect. Getting fit and losing fat is all about challenging yourself and being proud of what you've achieved. I've gained strength, my digestive problems have gone and my measurements have dropped very fast. I realized that I don’t need cardio to lose fat like I thought, all I need is to push myself with strength training. 💪🏼 I'm so happy I found balance. Thank you Emily. 😍✨🦄🌸❤️ . . Be patient, be consistent and be happy. Live with energy!" - Véronique / F.I.T. Member . . . 👉🏼 Want to feel as amazing as Véronique? Join my beautiful, supportive fit family by clicking the website link in my profile! 👆🏼☺️ www.emilyskye.com/fit . . #emilyskye #emilyskyefit #fitfam #transformation #getfit #losefat #healthy #gethealthy #beyourbest #becomeyourbest #fitnessplan #fitnessprogram #fitnessmotivation
My F.I.T. Program👆🏼LINK IN BIO ~ ⭐️ Another F.I.T. SUCCESS STORY from the amazing @beckyholguinrdgz who did my FIT Programs & challenges: Becky is a mother of 2 who suffers from hypothyroid and is a perfect example of what can be achieved with a bit of hard work and dedication. She has completed all 3 phases of my F.I.T. program and is now on her second round of completing all 3 phases again. Becky was able to achieve these fantastic results while being a busy mother to 2 beautiful kids as well as having to combat the effects of a hypothyroid. Becky followed the vegan meal plan option while completing all 3 phases of the F.I.T. program and says she has never felt stronger or healthier. 😊 . . 👉🏼Want to feel as amazing as Becky? You can join my beautiful, supportive FIT family by clicking on the link in my bio👆🏼 . - Did you know you can do all of my programmes and challenges in my app? 📲. . . #emilyskye #emilyskyefit #emilyskyefitfam #fit #fitness #emilyskyefitprogram #esf #transformation #fitcommunity #beforeandafter #fitnessplan #fitnessprogram #fatloss #healthy #healthyeating
My FIT Program👆🏼LINK IN BIO ~ ⭐️ Another F.I.T. SUCCESS STORY from the amazing Sara who did my FIT Programs: . "After graduating at college I found myself living back at home with my parents jobless with the pounds packing on. When I looked in the mirror a depressed, overweight woman looked back at me. I was at my heaviest (180 pounds) & saddest I'd ever been. In attempt to lose weight I started counting calories, cutting all carbs, & doing endless hours of cardio. Any weight I'd lose didn't last long as I'd ruin it all when I ate a treat & felt so guilty about it that I'd spiral out of control again & I ended up piling the weight back on & some! I struggled for many years trying different "programs" & spending a lot of money on weight loss supplements (that didn't work). I was the definition of a yoyo dieter. In 2015 I got engaged to the love of my life and the impending wedding in the summer of 2016 I decided I needed to make changes. This is when I came across Emily. I downloaded a sample day & gave it a try & truly felt like it was something that I could stick to & would work. Not only are the meals delicious, but the workouts were something that I could actually complete (unlike many other programs). I then purchased Emily's FIT program & my life changed for the better & I hit the ground running! Not only did I start feeling better physically, but through reading Emily's blogs I started to feel better mentally as well! Her positivity helped keep me motivated & on track throughout her program. I no longer felt guilty about having a treat. She truly helped change me physically & mentally & the pounds finally started melting off! I have redone Emily's FIT program 2-3 times now & before my wedding in May of 2016 I met my "wedding goal". I have lost about 35 pounds & have had to buy all new pants (size 4/6)! I'm still continuing on my fitness journey & even have new goals in mind. I feel like Emily's with me the whole way even though she's halfway across the world she's still my FIT family. I can never thank Emily enough for everything she has done to help me, she is truly the best!" . You can join our FIT FAM by clicking the link in my bio!👆🏼☺️ . .
My FIT Program👆🏼LINK IN BIO ~ ⭐️ Seriously!! 😍🙌🏼@raeannaelizabeth is absolutely on FIRE! Mother to 4 beautiful kids. Just goes to show that anything is possible. Check out her abs and quads! OMG! RaeAnna has been a part of my F.I.T family for 6 months now and her transformation is nothing short of amazing! I'm so incredibly proud of her! This is what RaeAnna had to say about her journey: ~ "Ladies!! It's my 6 month "fit-iversary" 😃 (long post ahead) When I started this I didn't know how far I would go. I didn't know if I would stick with it. I surely didn't think that I would be able to work out 5 times a week.. Forever!!? I have 4 little ones (9,5,3,2) and my own business. How would I ever find the time for that?! However I started anyways. I worked out a few days a week and began to see changes and those small changes made me want to keep going, keep pushing myself. Now it's a top priority in my day. I make sure I make time for it. I am so committed to doing this for myself! Many days it's the one thing that I do that is just for me. Yesterday I weighed myself for the first time in ages. The scale has not moved for 2 months now. I went down 15 lbs in 4 months and nothing since. So I was feeling a bit down. Until I walked by a full length mirror and knew right away that despite it not showing on the scale there have still been changes. So even though I'm not where I want to be yet I am still happy to be where I am! I am so happy I started this journey even though I didn't know where it would take me. I'm excited knowing this is just the beginning!! The only thing I regret is that I didn't start sooner!! Thank you Emily Skye for helping on this journey!!" ~ 👉🏼 Want to feel as amazing as RaeAnna? You can join my beautiful, supportive FIT family by heading to the link in my profile.👆🏼 - Did you know you can do all of my programmes and challenges in my app? 📲 . . @emilyskyefitness @emily_skye2 .